Introductory / Lighting Design at Home | PeopleBill Green
A bundle discount of 15% is available if you enrol in multiple classes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Presented online over four 1.5 hour sessions Lighting Design at Home | People will teach you how to create photographic portraits of those you share your home with or to make unique self-portraits in your own style.
You will explore your home environment for photographic opportunities unique to the space and discover how to create beautiful portraits using whatever light sources are available to you including unmodified, reflected and diffused daylight, LED or speedlight flashes.
Discover new lighting and portraiture skills that can be applied to any location shoot in the future.
This course is for photographers just starting out who have completed Digital Photography Basics (or equivalent) and have access to a DSLR or a Compact-System Camera and speedlight flash.
Lighting Design at Home | People is delivered at the same time on the same day over four weeks with a maximum class size of eight participants.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Digital Photography Basics or equivalent experience
- Your own DSLR or Mirrorless (MILC) camera (charged batteries and memory card). If you are unsure please search your camera brand and model for clarification.
- Speedlight flash
- Camera manual (download from the internet if necessary)
- Note book and pen
- Computer with stable internet connection
- Zoom installed on your computer - you do not need a paid account
- Computer with stable internet connection, working webcam and microphone
- Please review our FAQ for terms and conditions of enrolment
Image courtesy and © ACP Student Jamie Espinosa.