Instant FunMichael Waite
This hands-on workshop for high school students years 7 - 12 taught by experienced photographer Michael Waite will let you in on the tricks of the trade. In 4hrs you will learn the importance of the photograph as an object and the techniques and apps available on your mobile phone to push your creativity beyond your regular 'happy snaps'.
This workshop will cover:
- The use of Polaroid and its connection with mobile phone photography
- Framing, composition and capture techniques
- Processing your images and correcting mistakes with image editing apps on your mobile
- Image selection and printing from your mobile phone to Polaroid
This workshops are conducted in partnership with Woollahra Municipal Council in association with the Youth Photographic Award.
- This course requires no previous experience.
- Mobile Phone with Camera
Woollahra Library at Double Bay
451 New South Head Rd
Double Bay, NSW 2028
Presented in partnership with