Street Photography Weekend IntensiveMarco Bok
A bundle discount of 15% is available if you enrol in multiple classes. Email email@example.com for more information.
In this specialist course we will discuss the history of street photography and you will draw inspiration from some of the masters. With a focus on the practical aspect of street photography your tutor, Marco Bok, will discuss techniques for working candidly and unobtrusively in public places.
You will learn to overcome your fears in relation to seizing the moment and approaching people for impromptu, in situ, street portraits.
Street Photography is scheduled to run over the same weekend as the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, 2020 and students will attend the location of the parade on the both days of the course to put their street photography skills into practice in a stimulating and visually interesting environment.
This course runs over a full weekend with a maximum class size of 8 participants.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Camera Craft 2, or relevant experience
- Bring your own DSLR or Mirrorless (MILC) camera (charged batteries and memory card). If you are unsure please search your camera brand and model for clarification.
- Note book and pen
- Examples of your own street photography that you like.
- Examples of street photography by another photographer that you like.
- Please review our FAQ for terms and conditions of enrolment.
at Ted's World of Imaging
317 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Image courtesy of and © ACP student Alexandra Karnasopolous, 2018.