Introductory / Digital Photography BasicsFiona Wolf-Symeonides
A bundle discount of 15% is available if you enrol in multiple classes. Email email@example.com for more information.
Are you curious about the fundamentals of photography? Do you want to learn more about your DSLR?
During this time of self-isolation, many people are finding themselves indoors and struggling to engage with their photography.
This four-hour online workshop will introduce you to the creative functions of your camera, while providing a basic knowledge of digital photography. You'll learn best practice for shooting and what is required to achieve the best exposures.
Focusing on the main functions of your camera – aperture, shutter speed and ISO – and their control over your creative output, you'll have the opportunity during the course to try out these functions while guided by your tutor.
This course is for absolute beginners and is available to those who have access to a DSLR or a Compact-System Camera.
Digital Photography Basics is delivered over four and a half hours with a 30 minute lunch break with a maximum class size of eight participants.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- This course requires no previous experience
- Your own DSLR or Mirrorless (MILC) camera (charged batteries and memory card). If you are unsure please search your camera brand and model for clarification.
- Camera manual (download from the internet if necessary)
- Note book and pen
- Computer with stable internet connection
- Zoom installed on your computer - you do not need a paid account
- Computer with stable internet connection, working webcam and microphone
- Please review our FAQ for terms and conditions of enrolment
Image courtesy and © ACP Student Erica Massingham.