Foundations / Introduction to Adobe PhotoshopTim Wheeler
A bundle discount of 15% is available if you enrol in multiple classes. Email email@example.com for more information.
Redesigned for online delivery the ACP’s ever-popular Introduction to Adobe Photoshop is a beginner’s guide to smarter photo editing in which you will learn how to navigate the Photoshop CC workspace in its entirety.
You will be introduced to the following industry standard techniques
- Selection Tools
- Adjustment Layers
The course will ensure you are confident in handling the basic functions of this powerful program.
ACP can provide students with Adobe licences for use over the length of the course.
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop is delivered at the same time on the same day over five weeks with a maximum class size of eight participants.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- This course requires no previous experience.
- Adobe Photoshop CC for practice at home
- Note book and pen
- Unedited RAW files
- Zoom installed on your computer - you do not need a paid account
- Computer with stable internet connection, working webcam and microphone
- Please review our FAQ for terms and conditions of enrolment.
Image courtesy and © ACP Student Jacqueline Leal.